The logo is derived from several aspects of the company.
1. It is overall in the shape of a Fleur de lis, which represents the rough and rowdy French people that made the trip through Canada to end up in Acadiana, and other parts of Louisiana. My Great x 9 Grand father made that journey in 1700s.
2. The C and the V in the upper portion of the image are for the company's Namesake.
3. JAJ3 in the lower portion represent Joseph Jaubert III and Ashley Jaubert
4. The V and A frame the image of a wine glass.
5. The C frame a leaf, though not as obvious without the background image.
6. There is a bit more, but this is the general meaning behind the logo. It was designed by hand, and edited by Joseph Jaubert